This website, waverly.group (the “Website”), is operated by the Waverly Group.
- The personally identifiable information that is collected from you through our website, how it is used and with whom it may be shared.
- How we collect your personal information.
- Why the information is needed and/or collected.
- The choices available to you regarding the use of your data.
- The security procedures in place to protect your information.
- How you can correct any inaccuracies in the information.
- Whether we may distribute the information to any affiliated websites or organizations or third-parties.
- Any third-party services we use to collect, process, or store the information.
- Our policy about, and use of, cookies.
Information Collection, Use, and Sharing
We only collect information that you voluntarily give us via email or that we acquire from other direct contact with you. We will not sell or rent this information to anyone.
We will use your information to respond to you regarding the reason you contacted us. We will not share your information with any third party outside of our organization.
Your Access to and Control Over Information
You can do the following at any time by contacting us via [email protected]
- See what data we have about you, if any.
- Change/correct any data we have about you.
- Have us delete any data we have about you.
- Express any concern you have about our use of your data.
Opting Out of Further Contact
You may opt out of any future contacts from us at any time. You can do this by contacting us via [email protected] and requesting no further contact.
We take precautions to protect your information. When you submit personal information via the website, your information is protected both online and offline through encryption and storage on our secured servers.
Wherever we collect personal information (including sensitive information such as credit card data), that information is encrypted and transmitted to us in a secure way. You can verify this by looking for a lock icon in the address bar and looking for “https” at the beginning of the address of the Web page.
While we use encryption to protect sensitive information transmitted online, we also protect your information offline. Only employees who need the information to perform a specific job (for example, billing or customer service) are granted access to personally identifiable information. The computers/servers in which we store personally identifiable information are kept in a secure environment.
Cookies are small data files sent from a server to your web browser. They are stored in your browser’s cache and allow a website or a third party to recognise your browser. Some cookie functions are necessary and vital to ensuring that the Website works properly for visitors and members, such as maintaining the security, safety, and integrity of the Website, authentication and logging into the Website (including remembering permissions and consents you have granted), and ensuring the ability to securely complete transactions.
There are three primary types of cookies:
- Session cookies are specific to a particular visit and carry information as you view different pages so you don’t have to re-enter information every time you change pages or attempt to checkout. Session cookies expire and delete themselves automatically in a short period of time like after you leave the Site or when you close your web browser.
- Persistent cookies remember certain information about your preferences for viewing the site, and allow the company to recognise you each time you return. Persistent cookies are stored on your browser cache or mobile device until you choose to delete them, and otherwise typically delete themselves at expiration.
- Third-party cookies are placed by someone other than the company, and may gather browsing activity across multiple websites and across multiple sessions. They are usually a type of persistent cookie and are stored until you delete them or they expire based on the time period set in each third-party cookie.
Cookies store data about your use, but they are helpful because they allow us to help the Website function and customise your experience. You can configure your desktop or mobile browser’s settings to reflect your preference to accept or reject cookies, including how to handle third-party cookies
Some cookies help provide performance data on how the services are functioning in order to improve the Website, including, for example, data on site functionality and speed to help us optimise the Website, and detecting and gathering reporting on bugs to help improve the Website.
What are your cookie options?
If you don’t like the idea of cookies or certain types of cookies, you can change your browser’s settings to delete cookies that have already been set and to not accept new cookies. To learn more about how to do this, visit the help pages of your browser.
Please note, however, that if you delete cookies or do not accept them, you might not be able to use all of the features we offer, you may not be able to store your preferences, and some of our pages might not display properly.
* * * *
Please contact us for more information about the Waverly Group and our partners.
Pera Business Park